Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fathers Day Fun

On Ryan's first Father's Day he unfortunately had to work, but Aiden and I tried our best to make it a great day. Some of our friends had a little softball game/bbq so Aiden and I hung out with everyone for a while to represent Ryan and then Aiden and I went to Ryan's work to give him a surprise visit. I wanted to get Ryan an Hermes watch but the one he wanted was no longer available. So I asked him what he wanted and he mentioned treadmill so for his first Father's Day a treadmill is what he got. I told him that it will help him stay young to keep up with Aiden as he grows older!! Ryan said the real gift was that I paid to have it delivered and put together. Funny story was when the guys came to deliver it they put it all together to find out it didn't work. So they had to take it apart and come back with a working treadmill. Lets just say we definitely got our moneys worth!!











No comments:

Post a Comment