Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick update

Since I went back to work I have slacked on the postings so here is my attempt to try and catch up. September went by so fast and we were so busy I can barley remember what we did. October has started out the same way. We have had some weddings and birthdays to celebrate. Family came in from out of town. The weather finally started to cool off. It makes walking the dogs and Aiden a little more exciting. We can actually go on a walk during the day. Aiden loves going outside. Here are a few pics from the craziness of the past couple months.
Gary, Aiden, and Gabriella enjoying the jumper at Gary's bday party.
Going down the slide for the first time...woo hooo

My cousin Kira's wedding.

Family at the Wedding
Aiden getting licked by Buddy

Angies big 30 Bday!!

Aiden has discovered his tounge and makes all sorts of funny faces.

Visit from Aunt Pearly and Uncle Donnie

I cant wait for halloween...there will be new pictures to post soon. Now if I can just decide what he is going to be for his first spooky day?????







No comments:

Post a Comment